2020 Park City Ski Swap & Sale!
"One of the best ski swaps in the country." -Ski Magazine
1. Leave your coat in the car! For security reasons, we must check your coat upon entry into the swap. For a faster entrance and exit, leave your coat in the car.
2. If you are going to try on some boots, bring the socks you plan to wear with them with you to the swap.
3. Do your research online for the types of products you are looking to buy.
4. We have roving assistants who can help you with product information, seek
them out if you have a question about bindings, types of ski, snowboards, etc.
5. Friday night is the "Big" night with great selections in all areas. However bargains galore still exist on Saturday and Sunday. Consider the weekend hours if
you will be bringing small children.
6. We take cash and major credit cards. No checks please.
Volunteers: We use PCSS membership to fill volunteer positions required.